Friday, September 29, 2023

Small 3 way bag

I was asked to make a small bag, similar to one I had already made before, but without the need for so many pockets. The original bag has a zippered pocket on the back, a double flap pocket on the front, an intermediate pocket and an interior divider.

So, I decided to make just one interior pocket plus the jeans pocket and the front pocket, since this two were requested by the recipient.

The bag can be worn over the shoulder, cross body or around the waist.

The front pocket is small, so it is not suitable for large cell phones, but this model can be adapted to other sizes.

Original bag

I started with a smaller strap because I was asked to do so, but in the end they ended up recognizing that it was too small to be worn comfortably cross body, so I ended up making a strap from the same fabric as the front pocket, but I couldn't take a photo as I had already handed the bag to the new owner.

If you are interested in doing it you can download the sheet containing the dimensions of the various materials in pdf format or word format so you can translate it if you need to.

Dimensions – 18 cm (w) * 21 cm (h) * 4 (d)

Reference - C22

 

 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment