Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Two in one backpack

This design was created for me to take on my walks, I needed a small lightweight backpack with enough space for a small water bottle, wallet, phone and keys, but I also wanted something that could be transformed and allowed me to store more things.

This need for more storage was because many times after my walk I go to the store and even though many times I just need to buy a couple of things but often I leave the store with a heavy load, so a backpack was ideal.

After some consideration, I decided the way to go was to make a two in one backpack, it's a large fabric backpack with an inside pocket that can be transformed in a small backpack. 



It can be used as a small backpack with the large backpack folded and stored inside, and when I need the large one I just have to take it out and unfold it, unhook the straps and attach them to the large backpack and I'm ready to go. 

Large backpack
Large Backpack inside the small one

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

When using the large backpack I can store the small one inside, so it works as an inside pocket, or if the large one is full it can be used as an outside pocket.

The small backpack has an inside zippered pocket to store small things. 

Inside zippered pocket

 

In this video you can see how it is easy to change from one backpack to another.


The bag shown in the video is the original one that I made for me and I still use every week, you can see it is slightly diferent from the one in the photos, that is version 2.0, mine has no zipered pocket, but since I sold the blue one before I could make the video I had to use mine for it. 


Large backpack full



 

This design can be made by request.

Dimensions:

Big Backpack - H: 41 cm W: 50 cm D: 15 cm 

Small Backpack - H: 26 cm W: 25 cm 

Inside pocket with zipper - H: 20 cm W: 24 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment