Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Extendable supermaket bag

This time I’m sharing my solution to end a situation that you have certainly been through. How many times did you go to the supermarket and when you were in line at the checkout you remember that you left the bags at home?


It was to avoid this that I created this model where I keep all the bags I use when I go to do my supermarket shopping, and which still has pockets to store other things so I don't have to carry a bag.

 

 

And because I also had times when I did take the bags but they were not enough to carry all my groceries, I decided to make an extendable bag, so when I need it I just unfold the bag and I get a big bag.


Now when I go to the supermarket, I no longer have to think about if I have everything before leaving the house, I just have to grab the bag.


On one side there is a large pocket where I keep the reusable bags (those sold by supermarkets) and two small pockets, where I keep the mesh bags for fruits and vegetables and the translucent fabric bags (for fruits, vegetables or dry goods sold by weight) and a bag for bread, on the other side I keep my wallet, and in the small pockets my cell phone and keys.




No comments:

Post a Comment