Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Back to jewelry

F141

Several years ago I did a lot of jewelry pieces, some of which are in the flickr photo gallery, and I participated in several artisan and craft fairs, but then I started working, my life changed and I no longer had time and the jewelry was forgotten. From time to time I made a piece for me or to offer but not to sell. 

Last week I was asked to make some pieces and so I went looking for the boxes of material, and after so much time it felt good to make jewelry again. Because now I don't go to the fairs I end up only making jewelry pieces by request.

I made a simple necklace with glass beads, a necklace with a Swarovski crystal pendant and a five strand necklace with Czech Fire Polished faceted beads interspaced with artisan glass beads, in shades of black.

I was asked for a necklace that would sit just bellow the neckline, but I wanted to go further and instead of a simple clasp I put a chain to allow the length of the necklace to be adjusted, so it can be used as requested or to be longer if the user choses to. In addition, I made each row individually so they can be removed, also allowing to add more strands.

All of these pieces can be made by request in other colors and combinations of beads, with more or less strands.

F142

F106

F141 - short necklace

F141 - long necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment