Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Organization with boxes

Another simple idea to put into practice in several rooms of the house, organization using reused cardboard boxes. 

I am one of those people who thinks that everything has a place and I like things organized, and one of the great allies of organization is the use of boxes, it is not by chance that the storage sections in stores have a huge variety of boxes, in different shapes, sizes and materials.  

I'm a big fan of tidying in boxes, I use them in almost every room in the house, and most of the boxes I use are reused, most of them are lined cardboard boxes, because just because they're reused, they don't have to be ugly.

I like to use cardboard boxes because when I have a need that requires a specific size, even if I can't find the right size, I can easily cut the box and make it to size.
reused cardboard boxes lined with wallpaper

wardrobe organization using boxes

 








drawers organized with boxes
drawers organized with boxes
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have plans to share how to line the boxes, it's just a matter of finding time, however I leave a video with a quick way to turn boxes inside out so that the box designs stay inside, thus allowing you to reuse the box without it showing that it is reused.

No comments:

Post a Comment