Thursday, April 13, 2023

Reversible bag (C19)

To make the first bag of the set inspired by the overalls, I used a shirt whose color matched perfectly with the fabric I chose to use along with the overalls. As it is a color that I really like I decided to try to make a reversible bag and this was the result.

The bag can be used either with the patterned side out or with the plain side, and since all sides are different it is practically a 4-in-1 bag.


















 

 

Here is the video showing how I did it, the cell phone pocket I made using my shirt cuff, I made a separate video showing how I did it.


 I set myself a challenge, to use as much of the shirt as possible, I want to see how many different pieces I can make and how much fabric I have left over from the scraps.

This was what I still have to use.

I used the marked pieces for this project.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment