Thursday, August 17, 2023

Beach bag / weekend bag

I was asked to make a beach bag, the only requirement was the size, I was given the dimensions that the bag should have to be when finished.


This is the result, as always it has a lot of pockets because I am unable to do simple things.

Due to the type of bag it is, it can also be used as a weekend bag or even to carry clothes when going to the gym.  

As an outer fabric I used a new tablecloth, I bought the tablecloth and only when I was going to wash it did I realize that it is made from anti-stain fabric, as I don't like that type of tablecloth but I liked the pattern I decided to use it for some sewing projects instead of using it on the table.

 

Here's the video of how I did it, if you just want to see the final result skip to 19:18 minutes.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment