Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Mobile Phone Waist Bag

In the winter when I go for my morning walks, I put my cell phone and keys in my jacket or pants pockets, but in summer I wear clothes without pockets, and although I carry my backpack, I don't think it's practical to put my cell phone or keys there, I prefer to have them easily accessible.

 To solve the problem I made a bag to carry around my waist where I can put the essentials. I used a scrap of denim and a piece of fabric from the pajama pants that I've used before to make the mobile phone sleeve.

Only three seams are needed, the trick is in the folds of the fabric, this way you can make the divider inside without seams. This same technique can be used to make bags, in which case I suggest using interlining to give some structure, including in the dividers.

Reference: C25



No comments:

Post a Comment