Tuesday, November 1, 2022

An old T-shirt turned bag

I've been wanting to try to transform a t-shirt into a bag for some time, and I finally did it, my idea was to make a unisex and reversible bag, I started with a tshirt that had a print on the front and for the other side I used some jeans.

Because for me it is essential that any bag has pockets, I added the jeans pockets and made a large zippered pocket that I applied on the denim side.

As the t-shirt had sleeves, I used one to make a pocket with the same cut as the jeans pockets but in a larger size and the other sleave I used to make the straps. 

I think it turned out cute and practical with the various pockets and it was all made of reused material. 

I think this is a good way to use t-shirts that are no longer used but that we also don't want to throw away because they are souvenirs of an event such as a party, a concert, or from student days.  

Here are the before and after photos and a video where you can see it in more detail.



Dimensions

Height: 38 cm + 27 cm from the handles; 

 Width: 34 cm; 

 Pocket - Height: 18 cm; Width: 15cm 

 Zippered pocket - Height: 18 cm; Width: 24cm 

Weight: 270 g

Reference: C17

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment